For over a decade, Revmark has managed the product registration programs of some of the top children's products manufacturers in the world. Our highly efficient digitization process for paper registrations can help you comply with CPSIA Section 104, and reduce the impact on your budget.
Our quality control and customer service are second to none. Because managing product registrations is our focus, we can offer this service at greatly reduced costs. Most importantly, our industry specific experience ensures that we can advise you on the best practices for compliance, data quality, and cost reduction.
Revmark will get you ready before the ruling takes effect in the summer of 2009. Moreover, our focus and expertise in the field of product registration databases allow us to execute your registration program for substantial savings over regular data entry firms or in-house solutions.
Standard Registration Service Includes:
- Double-keyed data entry of critical data fields for the highest possible data accuracy. This is crucial to quality address information, which is handwritten by the consumer.
- Digital images of every registration for document retention and 100% traceability. The digital images of millions of cards can be stored in your system with virtually no cost or space required, rather than warehousing millions of hard copies for six years.
- Document prep and handling for the digitization process.
- Exceptional quality control made possible by our state-of-the-art imaging technology and double-keyed data entry process.
- Expert consulting on the card design and specs that will optimize your data quality and achieve full CPSC compliance.
- Flexible formats for data output - Revmark will upload completed data and image files directly to your FTP site, or email the data files to you in almost any format.
- Secure data handling and destruction of originals.
- Exceptional turnaround times and unmatched customer responsiveness.
Additional Service Options Include:
- Revmark can design and produce the original cards and have them sent directly to your domestic or overseas manufacturing facility on demand.
- Database storage – Revmark will work with your IT department to ensure adequate redundancy and seamless integration with web and customer service registration data.
- In the event of a recall, Revmark can execute your consumer notification programs including mailings, phone and email broadcasting, and call center operations.
- Direct addressing - Revmark can set up postal accounts near our facility and receive your paper registrations, so you never have to worry about handling cards!